Legislation Finder is a revolutionary web-based tool that enables the user to steer easily through EU customs law complexity. Significant benefits are being enjoyed across a range of organisations such as trading companies, government authorities, industry associations, service providers and consultants. Legislation Finder is maintained by our experts to ensure law and general amendments are reflected as real time, and our satisfaction surveys consistently commend the self-intuitive nature of our platforms.
- Simply steer through EU customs law complexity. Legislative links are visible through interactive infographics. Click on articles in the graphics to navigate linked articles of legislation, or view hover pop-up text with supplementary information.
- Articles influenced by legislation are instantly visible.
- Topics covered by the legislation can be located immediately.
- Searches and legislation are available in 23 EU languages.
- Easily switch between languages on search or content pages. Search results appear in the legislation context.
Public and private sectors have been seeking ways to steer through UCC complexity since its inception. This must be read in conjunction with the Delegated Act, the Transitional Delegated Act and the Implementing Act in order to fully interpret the legal provisions. The Legislation Finder, our revolutionary web-based tool enables this complicated task to be completed with consummate ease.
A one-year user licence can be purchased for £250 and a two-year user licence for £350.
Avoid the struggle of manual research, vastly increase your efficiency and mitigate the significant risk of overlooking interrelated provisions, non-compliance, penalties and unplanned interruptions to trade.